Friday, February 3, 2012

Things I'm loving

Lots of rain has meant having to find lots of inside things to do. So I was extremely happy when our consignment was delivered. Read more about this here.


Kids starting school again and their super cute uniforms. Read about Jaybugs first day of school here.


Spending one-on-one time with Mr Squeak - making triple choc muffins (sadly from a box as I don't have my baking supplies up to stock yet) and loving my kids Tupperware range




Very proud of himself

Picking up online bargains - Pumpkin Patch dresses that I would have never paid full price for as the prices are ridiculous but at $20 each I am happy to buy two! These are available on both NZ and AUS Pumpkin Patch online shopping sites


This is my Favourite!
Family outings again - when the rain stops we can do more of this....


Getting to catch up with good friends - Helen (from over at OneTrickPony) and her beautiful family which is about to have two new additions any week now.






So even with having the flu, lots of rain, everything is flooding, feeling homesick and Bubba having to work away from home. There is still plenty to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know you have visited me, so leave me a comment :)