Monday, February 6, 2012

A list of things I want

This is a list of things I would like - in no particular order.
  • A mixer - red, preferable Kitchenaid, will settle for a Kenwood.
  • A stickvac for the downstairs lino and titles.
  • A desk - big enough for sewing and scrapbooking but not too big that takes up the whole room.
  • A Tupperware baking sheet - no more baking paper waste.
  • A watch - no particular one in mind yet.
  • A printer - to get my scrapbooking rolling again.
  • A cutting mat for quilting - had to leave mine in NZ was too big to bring.
  • A nice cold glass of coke - its a hot one today.
  • A Mac desktop - for the kids to be able to use and to start doing more with m photo's.
Please note this is not a complete list.

1 comment:

I would love to know you have visited me, so leave me a comment :)